What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The only program that targets every facet of vertical explosion. Effectively training every aspect of vertical jump is the only way to maximize your vertical jump explosion.
- Learn why the recovery phase of training is so important, why most athletes neglect it, and how you can capitalize.
- Learn why Strength X Quickness = Explosion and the most effective and proven methods to increase both.
- Learn to use the “stretch shortening cycle (SSC)”, plyometrics, and “complex training” to boost your performance.
- Learn the 9 facets of an incredible vertical and how to systematically improve in each one to create an explosive synergy.
- Day by day workout chart shows you exactly how to do each workout, and exercises are accompanied by videos.
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. The Jump Manual scores an averge of 4.00, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Jump Manual scores 65.55/100 which is great – this product is selling in large numbers every day. That’s an indication of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.jumpmanual.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: jumpmanual.com you’ll also be taken through to jumpmanual.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)